IP Exclusions In Adwords
IP Address Exclusions are used in AdWords for people who feel they are being directly targeted by a competitor or are seeing money spent from the same IP without conversions over multiple times.
It should also be noted that if you feel you are the target of such an attack,Here are some ways to Contact Google[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
How to make IP Address Exclusions In Adwords
- From the “Campaigns” section on the dashboard
- Click the Settings Button
- When the Dropdown appears. Select All settings.
- Scroll down almost to the bottom
- Select the IP exclusions options
- Click Edit
- Enter The IP you want to be excluded
- Click Save and Close